Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Soon... On the Road Again

After far too much deliberation, I think I’ve finally settled on searching for the “exotic” within the familiar landscape of my own country, the United States.

I will be dispensing tidy morsels along the way free of charge with links to more text, image & sound rich versions that will be easy to buy via paypal and will only cost between the cost of a cup of coffee and a well drink. ;-)

I don’t know if anyone will value my efforts enough to toss a few pennies my way, but I’m hoping for the best. I plan on also kickin’ the quality of my dispatches up a bit and spending the time necessary to whittle it down to nothing but the cream. :-)

I have a couple projects to wrap up & I need to get a bit of maintenance done to my steel steed “Betty Blue” and then I’ll be off into the great unknown. To where exactly, I haven’t a clue. But, will likely ask for suggestions from you all along the way.

More to come. Stay tuned! :-)

via Glue

Posted via web from skiphunt's posterous

No comments: